Friday, April 16, 2010

Porcelain that looks like concrete


Inalco, a tile of Spain branded manufacturer, has just released their "Sensations" collection. Among the new releases is "Concrete" which uses "environmental materials in their purest state," according the the press release.  I'm not sure what that means, but it sounds good. This large format tile is 23.6" x 23.6" and comes in neutrals, grey and white (shown here.)

Obviously, this is a gorgeous installation. I'm wondering though, what do you think about using a high-tech product to replicate a low-tech one?

2 comments:

  1. It is a beautiful installation. I wish it were my home! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog.. very nice colors & theme. Did you create this website yourself? Plz reply back as I’m looking to create my own blog and would like to know where u got this from. Thanks.

    Regards:
    Carrara Tile

    ReplyDelete